- We offer the best shipbuilding facilities in Malaysia with yards located in Jerejak
(Boustead Penang Shipyard), Lumut (Boustead Naval Shipyard) and Langkawi (Boustead Langkawi Shipyard).
- Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Bhd caters to naval and commercial vessels, as well as
private boats with a capability to build vessels of up to 120 meters in length and 10,000 deadweight tonnes (DWT).
- Experienced and efficient manpower in shipbuilding and related services.
- Experience in building naval vessels such as patrol vessels and fast troop vessels, including the six
new generation patrol vessels for the Royal Malaysian Navy.
- Capability to build commercial vessels and private boats such as luxury yachts, anchor handling
tugboats, twin screw tugboats, offshore supply vessels, aluminium high speed vessels, vehicular ferries,
and luxury yachts.
- In-house design facilities, using modular system for efficiency.
- Listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities and a member of Boustead Holdings Berhad (one of Malaysia's
largest corporate groups), with a proven track record and established client base including the
Malaysian Government and Private Sector.